有道词典+网络
基本大功告成!

第四章第五节 Bygones 往昔恩怨
(两人从地道里爬出来)
Gerry: Oh, god, Jess. What have I done?
噢,天哪,我的杰茜。我干了什么?
Nima: Come on, Gerry!
振作点,杰瑞!
Gerry: I just left her down there. I have to go find her.
我把她丢在下面了。我必须去找她。
Nima: What, back down there -- with those monsters? No Gerry. She needs you safe. Jess is a strong and resourceful girl. She's doing like we are doinGerry: surviving.
什么,回去--回到那群怪物中间?别那么干。你的女儿需要你活着。杰茜是个强壮机智的姑娘。她会和我们一样想法逃生的
Gerry: You can't know that. I won't leave her to those animals.
你不懂,我不能把她丢下那些动物那里。
Nima: Gerry, look at me. If we go back down there, we won't make it to the bottom of that ladder. The others escaped down the tunnel we were goning to follow. We know where they're going...
杰瑞,看着我。即使我们回去,我们也不会在梯子下面见到他们。我们要寻找其它人逃进的地道。我们得知道他们去哪儿
Gerry: The marine exhibit. That's where Laura would take her.
海洋展馆。劳拉会带她去那儿。
Nima: If we are going to join them again, that is where we have to go. The quickest way we can...?
如果我们要和她们汇合,我们就要去那儿。最近的路是?
Gerry: You're right! We should be able to make better time over land.
你说得对!我们在地面上到达得更快。
Nima: Can you get us there?
你认识路吗?
choice: Near the ocean?   I don't know.   North?
选择: 靠近大海?-------不知道 ----------向北?
Gerry: Sorkin mentioned the desalination plant. That would be near the ocean, right?
索金提到过海水淡化工厂。它应该在海边,对吧?
Nima: Gerry, the whole island is near the ocean.
杰瑞,整个小岛上那个地方离海远呢?
Gerry: Right, but... we pump sea water in from the lagoon. They must have build the marine exhibit near the waterworks.
噢,但我们是从泻湖里抽取海水。他们一定会把海洋展馆建设在水厂附近。
Nima: Lagoon? I think I know where that is.
泻湖?我应该知道那个地方。
Nima: Let me get my bearings andwe'll figure out how go get there.
让我看一下我们的方位,看看怎么去那里。
Gerry: Do you know where we are?
你知道我们在哪儿?
(Nima走向放着大型望远镜的盘山公路边观景点)
Nima: Let me think. It's been so long.This is my first time back on the island in nearly twelve years.
等我想想。太久了。快12年了,我是头一次回到这个岛上。
Nima: InGen has changed it so much.
国际遗传技术公司把这里搞得大变样了。
chioce: you and the island.   You and InGen.You don't have time.
选择:你和小岛话题。------------你和InGen公司---没时间了
Gerry: Nima, this island, there's more to it, isn't there? To you, I mean.
尼玛,这座岛有很多故事是吗?对你来说。
Nima:Yes. It is very dear to me.
是的。对我是非常珍贵的。
Gerry: Tell me.
能跟告诉我吗。
Nima: I grew up here, you know. Below those trees.
我在这儿出生,在这些树下。
choice: (Listen.)   You used to live here? Enough talk.
选择: 听。-----------你曾生活在这儿?-------别说了。
Nima: My people were fisherman. We would make our homes near the water during the fishing season. I loved the water. I would swim in ocean, so far. That's why my father called me Nima.
我的族人是渔民。在捕渔季节,我们在海边赚钱维生。我热爱大海。我至今能在深海里游泳。这也是我父亲叫我"尼玛"的原因。
choice: (Listen.) Enough talk. You used to live here?    Your name means?
选择: 听。-------别说了。-----你生活在这儿?------------你的名字意思是?
I could go anywhere, run in the jungle, climb the trees. these monsters - there was never anything like them on this island before. It was all very peaceful before InGen bought the island from Costa Rica.
我可以去任何地方,在树林里奔跑,在树上攀爬。这些怪兽 - 这岛上从没出现过类似的东西。在国际遗传技术公司从哥斯达黎加政府手中买下这个岛以前,到处是一片和平的景象。
choice: (Listen.)    InGen displaced you?    Enough talk.   You used to live here?   Your name means?
选择: 听。-------------InGen 取代了你们?-----别说了。-------你曾经生活在这里?-------你名字的意思是?
The island is so different now. I know island- it's part of me. But... When InGen came to the island, important men from Costa Rica came and asked my father to go back with them. They wanted my father to make a good impression so that Costa Rica could ask InGen for a good deal of money for our island.
这小岛现在完全不同了。我熟悉这座岛 - 它是我的一部分。 但... 当国际遗传技术公司来到岛上,来自哥斯达黎加的要人们来到岛上,让我父亲跟他们回去。为了能把小岛卖个好价,他们想让我父亲认真打扮一下。
choice: (Listen.)Spared no expense.   Enough talk.
选择:   听。--------不惜工本。---------别说了。
When he was in Costa Rica, he was asked to cut his hair and wear a suit so that he wouldn't seem simple to the InGen people.
在哥斯达黎加,他被带去理了发,穿上套装以防被国际遗传技术公司的人看成头脑简单的乡下人。
choice: (Listen.)Enough talk.Spared no expense.   It must have been hard.
选择:      听。-----别说了。-------不惜工本。-----------当时一定很难过。
choice:(Listen.)Enough talk. spared no expense.   Were you two close?It must have been hard.
I felt as I feel now. My father was different, I knew him, but some part of him had been lost.
我那时的感觉就同现在一样。我父亲是与众不同,我了解他,但他丢失了他身上一些重要的东西。
My father was an awa. A spiritual healer. He sang for sibo, who created the Earth. He was important to our tribe. But after we left the island, he would not keep up the old traditions. He was always unhappy.
我父亲是一个“阿瓦”。一个灵魂医生。他对“西博”吟唱,西博是创世的神。他对我们的部落很重要。但在我们离开不这座小岛后,他没法保持旧的传统。为此他总是不闷闷不乐。
choice: Sibo?    (Listen.)Enough talk.
选择: 西博?-----听-------别说了。
Gerry: What is Sibo?
西博是什么?
Nima: That mountain there. It is like a house, my father said. My people believe that the animals of the world built it.
尼玛:那座大山。我父亲说,它就像一座大屋。我的族人想信是世界上的动物建造了它。

Before InGen, when my father and I would go to the ocean to fish, when I would swim in the ocean... my father would say "Nima... 'little fish,little fish!' do not swim so far. I cannot catch you so far out."
在从前,我父亲和我会去海里钓鱼,我会在海里游泳... 我父亲会说“尼玛... '小鱼儿, 小鱼儿!' 别游远。远了我就抓不到了。”
choice: (Listen.) A lot like Jess.    Enough talk.
选择: 听 --------有点像杰茜----------别说了。
When InGen came to move us to Costa Rica, I became very angry with my father. Whatever he would tell me to do, I would refuse. But he would never be angry with me. He would say that I am a fish who would never eat the fisher's bait. He was right... to me, everthing had astring attached.
国际遗传技术公司开始把我们移民到哥斯达黎加后,我对我父亲很生气。不管他让我做什么,我全都拒绝。但他从未生过气。他总说我是一条从不吃渔饵的鱼。他是对的。每件事情都是有附加条件的。
choice: (Listen.) Enough talk. A lot like Jess. You still blame him?
选择:听。---------别说了。-----有点像杰茜------你还怪他吗?
He Would always remind me of my stubborness. I think I believed that's how I must always be. You know, no ties. No temptation. But then I had Atlanta... my Mariquita.
他总是提醒我脾气太倔。我认为我当时确信那就我必须做的。你知道吗,没有束缚。没有诱惑。但接着,我有了亚特兰大...我的小瓢虫。
She is almost of an age where she will out grow my protection. Young girls on the streets in my neighborhood-- they get snatched up by local cartels, run drugs ... or worse. Some just disappear.
她正处在一个即将离开我的保护的年龄。附近邻居家的年轻女孩-她们被本地的毒品组织抓走从事毒品工作... 甚至更糟。一些人失踪了。

choice: Atlanta? (Listen.) Enough talk.
选择: 亚特兰大?---听-----别说了。
Now, there is no choice. Everything I do, I do for her. Now I am the fisher. And at the same time, I have come to a way in my life where I must always chase the bait.
现在,别无选择了。所有我能为她做的,我都做了。 现在我是渔夫。同时,在我的人生里,我又走上了必须追逐诱饵的道路。
Gerry: You named your daughter... Atlanta?
你给女儿起名叫 .. 亚特兰大?
Nima: Yes, it's a beatiful name. I named her after the city. That's where I wil take her after this job.
对呀,一个好听的名字。我用那座城市的名字起名。这个工作之后,我就会带她去那里。
Gerry: That's a good strong name. And a good city.
好城市。好名字。
N:I want for Atlanta to be free. I want for her to have opportunities that I didn't have. I just hope I can be there for her the way my father was there for me. She can be stubborn like her mother used to be, and refuse the fisher's bait. I think I know now, it's a good way to be. I think...that my father believed that, too.
我想亚特兰大自由自在。我想要她拥有我把没有的机会。我希望能像父亲对我一样对我的女儿。她可以像她妈妈曾经那样的倔,能拒绝渔夫的诱饵。我想我现在明白了,那样做是对的。我想...我的父亲那时也同样相信我。
choice: They change your life.(Listen.)Enough talk.
选择:他们改变了你们的生活。--听。-------别说了。
G:Jess changed my life, too. She was my second. Second wife, second daughter. Apparently I'm the genetic carrier of rebellion, because both of my daughters got it. I work so hard to protect Jess and keep her out of trouble.
杰茜也改变了我的生活。她是我第二个。第二个妻子,第二个女儿。显然我有反抗的基因,因为我两个女儿都得到了遗传。我努力工作来保护杰茜让她远离麻烦。
Nima: What about you? Did you turn out so good because your parents kept you out of trouble?
你呢? 你父母让你没有烦恼,你的成长得很好吗?
Gerry: Me? I was a little hellion, myself. Uncontrollable. It's in my genes.
我?我是一个小恶棍。难以驾驭。天生的。
Nima: Hmm?
      嗯?
Gerry: Oh, now, you know this is different. Still... One thing Jess really hasn't had in her life is a present father figure.
噢, 现在,你知道这是不同的。??尽管如此..杰茜一生中从未有过的东西是一个现在父亲形象。
choice: Your father must be pround. (Listen.)Enough talk.
选择:你父亲一定为我自豪。-----------听。-------别说了。
Gerry: Nima. Look, I...
尼玛。 我..
Nima: what is it?
怎么了?
choice: Sorry about island.   Help me, I'll help you.
选择: 为岛的事抱歉。---------帮助我,我也会帮助你。
Gerry: I'm sorry about what InGen has done to your island. This isn't the way things should have been done.
我很抱歉国际遗传技术公司对你们小岛的所做所为。那样做是不应该的。
Nima: I don't blame you, Gerry. You're a good person. I see that.
我没怪你,杰瑞。你是个好人。我看得出来。
Gerry: But I take my pay from InGen. I owe you something.
但我为国际遗传技术公司工作。 我欠你们的。
Nima: All right, Gerry. Enough talk.
好了,杰瑞。别再说了。
Gerry: you know where we are?
你知道我们在哪?
Nima: I have a good idea. It's difficult hike. Do you feel rested?
我有个好主意。来一次艰难的徒步。你休息好了吗?
Gerry:Hungry, a little thirsty. But, I just want to get to Jess.
我饿了,还有点渴。但我一定要救杰茜。
Nima:Good!
好。
(传来了奇怪的鸟叫声音)
Nima: Shhh!
噤声。
(两人闪到路边藏起来)
car: Did you guess Dilophosaurus?
车: 您认为是双脊龙吗?
Gerry: Hello?
有人吗?
(公园轨道游览车出现。)
car: That was actually the call of a Whooping Swan. Dilosaurs shared many features with modern day birds. For instance, we now know that many theropod dinosaurs from the Jurassic Period vocal organs just like modern birds.
车:那是真的鸣叫天鹅的叫声。 双脊龙与现代昼间鸟类有许多共享的特征。例如,我们现在知道侏罗纪的许多兽脚类的恐龙的发声器官与现代鸟类类似。
car: We are arriving at the 4th of 7 look outs along the tour.
车:现在我们到达的是沿途7个了望点中的第四个。
car: Your Jurassic Park Tour Vehicle will stop for five minutes to let you stretch you legs and take photographs of animals.
车:您的侏罗纪公园游览车会停车5分钟,您可以下车活动一下腿脚,拍几张动物的相片 。
car: Next stop : The Jurassic Park Marine Facility and Aquarium.
车:下一站:侏罗纪公园-海洋研究所和水族馆。

ppddxd 发表于 2011-12-3 23:17

这么认真,你辛苦啦

vkry11 发表于 2011-12-4 07:30

辛苦了~

lesterlbz 发表于 2011-12-4 12:20

楼主 你真的贴出来了 太感谢了

wjieice 发表于 2012-5-31 20:09

好贴,绝对要支持下!!~~
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 侏罗纪公园 第四章第五节 Bygones 往昔恩怨 的不完整小剧本